Thursday 22 March 2018

March is Women's History Month


March is Women's History Month.
I do not share any books in common with amazing women like Katharine Hepburn, Susan B. Anthony, Sylvia Plath, Gertrude Stein & Alice B. Toklas.
However, according to Amazon customers who bought my books also bought books by the following authors:
Customers Also Bought Items By
Angela White
Flint Maxwell
Joshua Guess
James Hunt
Kristen Middleton
Perrin Briar
K. L. Middleton
Roger Hayden
Mark Tufo
Alexandria Clarke
Cassie Alexandra
JT Sawyer
Erica Stevens
Joshua C. Chadd
Tim Moon
Heath Stallcup
So what do my books have in common with books by these authors?
They are all best selling authors who have written books in similar genres to mine.
That is very flattering.
For instance, Kristen Middleton is a best-selling author who writes horror/fantasy books.
Similarly, the listed authors write in one of my genres.
I am a multi=genre writer as you can see from the array of books in the picture.
My books are available on Amazon and Draft2Digital.


No comments:

Post a Comment