Sunday 10 June 2018

A roller coaster week of fun and recognition. to remember.

What a Week!
I was named Independent Author of the week by the group A Reader Recommends.
Every week the leader of the group selects one author and promotes his/her books on all social media.
It was my turn for the past week.
The promotional materials are displayed below.
I did a take-over at a Facebook event On Friday and that was fun.
Another major highlight of the week was when I received two five-star reviews from Readers Favorite for my father's Memoirs.
These two reviews really made my day and I want to thank Readers Favorite for them.
They are the first two of the 5 Express Reviews I requested from Readers Favorite for Memoirs of Dr. A.M. Khan: Journey of an Educator.
My Dad who is deceased would have been pleased.
Happy Father's Day, Dad.
Read about it on my Facebook Author Page Fascinating Memoirs.
To top it off, my book, Revenge of Zeeka and the Zombies achieved the goal of 1000 votes for the Cinebook project and I want to thank all my fans and readers.
It was a week to remember.


GRAB YOUR COPIES NOW
Check out my Gravatar at this Link.
Follow me on Amazon. Click here



No comments:

Post a Comment