Monday 12 August 2019

READERS CHOICE AWARDS 2019


It was with great happiness I learned that my book STORIES PEOPLE LOVE was the overall winner in ECONNECTIONS MAGAZINE READERS CHOICE AWARDS 2019.
The book received a gold award for that status and another gold award for topping the Romance category.
Added to that, another of my books HOW TO WRITE FOR SUCCESS topped the Non-fiction category and received a gold award.
It also came second in overall winners and received a silver medal.
My sincerest thanks go to who nominated my books and to all who voted for our books.
Congratulations to all winners.
What makes me happiest is the fact that The Book HOW TO WRITE FOR SUCCESS motivated and inspired me to form the group HOW TO WRITE FOR SUCCESS, and besides winning a Readers Favorite five star review and five-star seal, it has now won a gold medal in EConnection Magazine Readers Choice 2019.
I am truly elated.
Kudos to members of How to Write for Success and Motivational Strips Groups.
Thanks to Shiju H Pallithazheth, Founder of Motivational Strips Facebook Group and Author of Katashi Tales for this lovely poster.
Check out my books on AMAZON.

No comments:

Post a Comment