Sunday 8 January 2023

MEMOIRS OF A GREAT EDUCATOR IMPRESS THE YOUNG GENERATION

 


I am so happy to share this news with you all.
I was very delighted to receive this message from my niece, Andrea.
She had lent the book I wrote about my father to her friend.
Her friend read the book, Memoirs of Dr. A. M. Khan: Journey of an Educator.
This is what she said, “I know it’s an ungodly hour but I have to write.
I’m so exhilarated by your grandfather’s memoirs; it’s unbelievable.
Well written.
I believe that reading was timely it has given me more confidence and enthusiasm to do more, give more, pray more, and dedicate myself to the cause of a child.
I wish I can keep the book or get one from where ever.
Thank you, Andrea.
And yes we must get together to talk about this humble but great man.”
My niece told her to contact me as I was the writer.
She contacted me to get a copy of the book.
Incidentally, this book received four five-star reviews from Readers’ Favorite International.
It is a great motivational book for teachers and Educators.
The foreword was written by a former Chief Justice of Trinidad and Tobago, Sir Isaac Hyatali, Q.C. [now deceased]

No comments:

Post a Comment