Thursday 17 October 2019

REVIEW OF STORIES THAT INTRIGUE


Prior to the publication of STORIES THAT INTRIGUE, I received this review for an Advanced Review Copy.

HERE IS MY SNEAK REVIEW FOR HONOURABLE AUTHOR Brenda Mohammed
FOR HER BOOK "STORIES THAT INTRIGUE"
I AM GRATEFUL TO HER THAT SHE ACCEPTED MY THEME DESIGNING FOR HER BOOK INTERIOR.
---------------
Author Brenda Mohammed hails from Trinidad and wrote and published several prize-winning books. A few weeks ago she went for a vacation and was inspired to write the book," Stories that Intrigue", which has already created a very interesting place in the reader's mind.
Many people including me, can't wait to read her newest and fresh edition.

In this book, she acknowledged my name for making inner illustrations, which I felt very honoured to do with all my happiness.
Inspired by Brenda’s recent trip around the world, the book comprises of six stories of delight and mystery.
I was given a copy for Feel Analysis.
In the first story, LOST IN LONDON, Brenda begins the story of Julia and her eighteen-year-old sister Stephanie, who arrived from Trinidad at Heathrow Airport, London.
I really felt excited and felt as if I too went with them, as I sat in my dark study room reading the book.
Why dark?
Yes, dark because I switched off all lights except the reading light.
Julia was 13years older than her younger sister and became her legal guardian at age 21 when their parents died in a car crash ten years before.
This might make readers sad a little bit thinking about how they have faced life. But yes, we know responsibility teaches us to do the impossible.

Each of Brenda's stories tells us about the human strength of mind and empowerment of wisdom through yards long experience of selfless living.
Her stories are in very simple English, which is spoken regularly in every country worldwide.
Therefore any reader can relate to them very quickly and obtain the exact message and the moral embedded.
In the next segment, Brenda wrote that Julia had a lucrative job at the island’s refinery, but downgraded to a part-time job to look after her sister.
Julia started writing books to supplement her income and became a best-selling multiple award-winning author.
Here all readers I hope can relate their real life, with hope and hardship.
After reading this, I felt how immensely responsible these characters are shown to the world so that it gives a huge message to this entire globe, how to take care of their families, what so ever needs to be rendered.
Brenda has written this story so interestingly that a new tourist or visitor to London, will get clear guidance and won't feel a novice if travelling to London.

After the drama which took place where someone was missing, and which I cannot disclose in this review, in the final part when they met the hotel manager Harry, the conversation is so friendly and natural that readers can relate to real-life talking.

I felt it's such an intriguing story that readers can't stop reading until they reach the final chapter.
I am suddenly finding that I wrote too much, and I should stop here so that my followers get a moment to read the original story for quenching their thirst and knowing it absolutely.


This is a book I want to read every day.

I would never stop reading stories written by Brenda Mohammed, because she gives her light of wisdom through her words, and that I would always treasure.

I recommend all my friends and family to buy "STORIES THAT INTRIGUE" to have real fun of reading. CLICK HERE FOR KINDLE OR PAPERBACK.
THANKS FOR YOUR KINDEST READERSHIP.
REGARDS BILLIONS
GLOBAL COORDINATOR PR
Destinyy Lightt Speakss©®
ALL COPYRIGHTS RESERVED 2019
Web Designer Visionary Artist Global Studio Destinyy Lightt Speakss™



No comments:

Post a Comment