Tuesday 22 March 2022

Travelling is Fun - Hollywood Boulevard

 


My sister and I checking out the stars on Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles, California.

TRAVELLING IS FUN

In spite of all the many recent changes in procedures for travel, because of terrorist actions, covid 19, and the need for tighter security in airports and planes, I still believe that travelling is fun.
Before 9/11, travel was a breeze.
I live in Trinidad and Tobago, and we needed visas to travel to many countries, but it was never a problem to get them as long as we satisfied the requirements. Some countries have since eased up on visa requirements.
My first trip abroad was a fabulous one. I worked at a bank and got three months' vacation after seven years. One of my co-workers also had three months' vacation and she agreed to travel with me. She had relatives in Canada and New York, and I had relatives in London and Germany.  We, therefore, travelled to New York, Canada, London, and Germany and had lots of fun. We got our visas with no problems.
Details of these trips are recorded in two of my books - My Life as a Banker, and Travel Memoirs: Exploring the world.
Both books are available on Amazon.

Since that trip, I have visited many more exotic places in the world.
Commencing next week, I will be writing a series about my world travels. Until then, have a great week.
Follow Brenda Mohammed on Amazon. CLICK HERE





No comments:

Post a Comment