Thursday 31 March 2022

DRESSED LIKE A ZEBRA - NATIONAL HISTORY MUSEUM - LOS ANGELES

 



                  DRESSED LIKE A ZEBRA


This Facebook memory appeared on my page today.
It brought flashes of memories of a wedding rehearsal that day,
At the fabulous National History Museum in Los Angeles.
It was the venue for the wedding reception of my niece.
*
Stunning and beautiful stuffed animals filled the hall.
Huge dinosaurs, zebras, lions, leopards, and all.
Close to the African Mammals Hall was the Rotunda.
A remarkable place to hold a wedding for animal lovers.
*
When I was dressing to go to the rehearsal that morning.
I gave absolutely no thought to what I was wearing.
I was stunned to see that I was dressed like a zebra.
My husband insisted that I take this picture.
*
The wedding the next day was a fabulous event.
All the guests seemed happy and very content.
The bride lit up the museum with her beauty and charm.
The handsome groom, a Harvard Ph.D. graduate, seemed very calm.
Copyright@BrendaMohammed

No comments:

Post a Comment