Friday 19 August 2016

New Five Star Review for I am Cancer Free - A Memoir



Five Stars Everyone should read this!
By Book Bug on August 1, 2016
Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase
I picked up this book, as my father has been diagnosed with stage four cancer. I wanted to read this from the perspective of someone who has been there so that I could better support him.
What I will say is that everyone should read this book. We are all touched by this horrible and untimely disease, and reading the author's story helped me understand a little more how my father might be feeling. Whilst I know he will never be cancer free - I wanted to understand more.

It's emotional, heartfelt, honest and transparent. The author has told the story with true authenticity.

Highly highly recommended!

The book is available in Kindle and Paperback on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment